PRINT DATA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Print Data Solutions Limited (“We”) take privacy very seriously and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
For this reason we will only collect and use personal data where it might be needed for us to provide information about and deliver to you products and services, including websites and mobile applications.
This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us, your employer provides to us and that we obtain through third party sources, and what and how we share with third parties.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer and manage our business relationship with you, including to set-up and maintain your credit account.
- To provide you with a tailored service to meet your needs.
- To deal with quotation requests from you for goods and services.
- To process orders from you for goods and services.
- To notify you of any changes that affects your relationship with us.
- To make use of credit reference agencies from time to time.
- In the recovery of debt in case of non-payment.
- To comply with all applicable regulations and laws.
- To provide management information to your company
- Internal record keeping
STAYING IN CONTACT
We may from time to time contact you with information regarding products and services we believe may be of interest. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way at any time you may opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the opt-out link on our email communications.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and store the following information:
- Name, job title and contact details as supplied by you or your employer
- Company details including name, address and financial information
- Details regarding previous quotation requests and orders
- Products / services we feel may be of interest to you
- Any communications you send to us regarding servicing of our business relationship
- Digital images / videos you send to us for processing as part of an order
- Data collected during website usage which could directly or indirectly identify you
We may share your personal information with third parties with which we have partnered to:
- Deliver services and products against orders you have placed with us
- Enhance and expand the services and products we offer
- Processing of payments
- Communicate with you, such as by the way of email or survey delivery
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions.
On occasions the data we share with third parties may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“”EEA””). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Print Data Solutions Limited, our staff, our customers, or others;
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
Digital Marketing Service Providers
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights under data protection laws with regard to the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request us to delete personal information
- Request for your personal information we hold be sent to you in a suitable format for transmission to a third party
- Object and/or opt out of any direct marketing
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We do not use automated decision making and/or profiling.
If you would like to make a request in relation to your data protection rights you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be dealt with promptly.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Cease any further communication with/from us, upon completion of any outstanding contractual obligations
- Opt-out of some/all marketing communications
PRINT DATA SOLUTIONS LIMITED – WEBSITES:
We host a number of websites in order to communicate and service our client base and prospective clients which utilise cookies to tailor the user experience.
If you choose to not accept cookies then there are certain elements of our websites that may not be available to you, but alternative methods for servicing your account can be made available.
When you visit our websites we may additionally collect technical information regarding how you access the site and site usage. This information is used to analyse performance of our site(s) and allow us to continually improve content and functionality. We do not store this information in a way that is personally identifiable.
SECURITY & RETENTION OF DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and store.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Print Data Solutions Limited whose registered office is at 12 Regent Park, Booth Drive, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 6GR.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to Kate Shelton, Operations Director, Print Data Solutions, 12 Regent Park, Booth Drive, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 6GR