PDS are looking for an Account Executive – Creative
Due to our rapid expansion from further client wins, PDS are looking for exceptional people to join our exciting and forward-thinking team.
The normal place of work is Print Data Solutions Ltd, 12 Regent Park, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 6GR but travel to both clients and suppliers will be required from time to time.
PDS is a print management and creative agency based in Northamptonshire that combines creative ideas with in-depth knowledge and experience of the production process. Our services have evolved to encompass print, merchandise, storage and fulfilment, and logistics powered by our own technology platform. Our unique strength lies in our people, we are a friendly and personable team dedicated to surpassing our clients’ expectations of service, quality, and attention to detail.
Purpose of Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client services team within PDS who are focused on delivering customer service excellence to support our new business objectives aligned to the next phase of our growth plans.
Whilst the role will also include print management, a key focus will be working with our clients in the creative design and production space, working on briefs across all channels including digital – you will be the link between our clients and our internal full-service Agency PDS team.
Utilising your previous creative and print experience you will support our clients from initial brief stage and work with them throughout the life of the job to exceed customer expectations by ensuring our clients objectives are fully understood and briefed into our internal teams and external partners.
A high level of customer satisfaction, governance and best practice approach are key values we work to within the client services team and you will collaborate closely with our agency, commercial, relationship management and valued suppliers to help you deliver on these.
Working closely with the client services manager, you will help drive the client service strategy and related tasks for the on-going management and delivery of your clients work from “cradle to grave”, ensuring that all processes are followed, work is delivered to a high standard and meets the profitability expectations of the company.
You will provide transparency of activity, risks, issues and progress through a structured governance reporting program to the Client Services Manager and Directors.
- End to end oversight of the day-to-day management of client campaigns
- Emersion in client brand and marketing objectives
- Ensure client expectations on service and quality are exceeded, using client/internal feedback and reporting metrics to monitor and improve where identified
- First line remediation of any client complaints, operational challenges and any risks identified
- Plan, engage and secure resources required within PDS key business areas to deliver work e.g. commercial, Agency PDS, technology, warehousing & fulfilment and suppliers
- Ensure all work is executed to the agreed best practice approach and defined quality management procedures
- Play an active role in the use of and development of the PDS technology platforms
- Support the relationship management team with the development of any new business opportunities as and when required
- Strong supplier relationships to drive value
- The estimating of client work is undertaken within the agreed timelines, client commercial profile and following the quotation value threshold approval limit
- Work within the project management framework for existing client complex projects and new business implementations
- Client engagement when required and the nurturing of client relationships
- Working with the relationship management team to ensure that both reactive and pro-active product and service innovation is provided to clients
- Representation of the client services function as and when required
- Play an active role in the continual improvement of the client service team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Previous experience of working in the creative space either agency or client side including digital channels
- Previous experience of print & fulfilment either manufacturing or client side
- Experience in full life-cycle projects, including those having complex IT, organisation or operational dependencies
- Strong communication skills, both written and presentation
- Facilitate and manage meetings including management meetings to cover updates, issues and continual improvement
- Business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Owns personal development and focuses on developing own skills
- Knowledge of technology tools in the marketing arena
- Previous experience working in the Print Management field
- Previous experience of using project management software
- Team player with ability to communicate and interact at all levels
- Highly organised, results focussed with a pro-active approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen having previously managed complex client contracts
- Growth focused
- Supportive and strong people management skills
- Technically literate and confident with business technology, competent user of MS office suite
- An influencer with a persuasive and confident communicator
Applications to: James Portsmouth, Commercial Director