PDS are looking for a Relationship Manager
Due to our rapid expansion from further client wins, PDS are looking for exceptional people to join our exciting and forward-thinking team.
The normal place of work is Print Data Solutions Ltd, 12 Regent Park, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 6GR but travel to both clients and suppliers will be required from time to time.
PDS is a print management and creative agency based in Northamptonshire that combines creative ideas with in-depth knowledge and experience of the production process. Our services have evolved to encompass print, merchandise, storage and fulfilment, and logistics powered by our own technology platform. Our unique strength lies in our people, we are a friendly and personable team dedicated to surpassing our clients’ expectations of service, quality, and attention to detail.
As a rapidly growing business, we are seeking an outstanding and motivated Relationship Manager with excellent communication skills, drive and initiative to promote and sell PDS’s range of services to both existing and prospective clients.
Ideal candidates will build and maintain trusting relationships with our clients providing them with knowledgeable advice and supporting the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
Purpose of role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client services team within PDS who are focused on delivering customer excellence to support our new business objectives aligned to the next phase of our growth plans.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with clients to understand their business needs, develop plans to address them and explore opportunities for growth
- Identify new sales leads as well as contact and follow up on qualified leads for new opportunities
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers for business retention
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets
- A commitment to outstanding customer service and maintaining our company’s positive image.
Other typical duties include:
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans for clients
- Creating and converting a pipeline of prospective clients against criteria and targets
- Upselling and cross-selling services to clients
- Conduct business reviews with clients on a periodic basis
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote services
- Determine pricing schedules for negotiations and contracts
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Address customer issues/concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- The ability to communicate with clients professionally and confidently from junior to executive level
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of CRM practices
- The ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- A knowledge of print and creative industries
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour as well as superb interpersonal skills and the ability to build quick rapport with customers
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Applications to: Olivia Ray, Client Services Director